Winter is leaving
&
Reading Week break is coming
- Tree - A new useful ADT
although I still have no girlfriend to celebrate the Valentine's Day(So sad...)
This week, I learn a new abstract data type which is called - Tree. It just looks
like a tree diagram, with some terminologies like root, node, children, edge,
leaf, height, depth etc. The Tree is created with the base of recursion, because
every node with its children could be thought as a individual tree.
leaf, height, depth etc. The Tree is created with the base of recursion, because
every node with its children could be thought as a individual tree.
By this recursion features, we could use it to quickly and efficiently search some information about every elements.
I once heard a concept 'Binary Tree', which seems to be a very useful ADT to
store information with some features like magnitude or something which could
greatly facilitate us to search something.
I believe Tree has much more interesting functions and applications, which needs me to explore.
By the way, the Chinese New Year is coming, which is also my sister birth year.
I wish all my family could live a healthy life and everyone could feel the beauty
of life and cherish the people around you.
没有评论:
发表评论