Say something to farewell to CSC148
A course doesn't mean something when you select it on the ROSI. But, at once you finish it, you
will appreciate it for teaching so much interesting knowledge and the growth you get in the process.
Thanks Mr Danny and all the hard-working TAs for arranging the lab and assignments and
solving our questions. You really do a good job no mater with the unexpected strikes.
solving our questions. You really do a good job no mater with the unexpected strikes.
Let me talk something about the knowledge about CS I learned in the course. Without doubt,
recursion is the key point and most useful, challenging knowledge. I dare say it greatly broaden my
minds when confronting with a problem. With this tool, we could take a good advantage of computer
to finish a lot of work with good efficiency.
Besides, by learning many ADTs(abstract data structure), I am able to model many things in
realise, which reminds me that many real life things could be solved by computer after modeling the.
Last but not the least, all three assignments really promote my competence of debugging and urge
me to develop a good habit of programming with restrict format.
Good-Bye! CSC148. Thanks for making me grow.
recursion is the key point and most useful, challenging knowledge. I dare say it greatly broaden my
minds when confronting with a problem. With this tool, we could take a good advantage of computer
to finish a lot of work with good efficiency.
Besides, by learning many ADTs(abstract data structure), I am able to model many things in
realise, which reminds me that many real life things could be solved by computer after modeling the.
Last but not the least, all three assignments really promote my competence of debugging and urge
me to develop a good habit of programming with restrict format.
Good-Bye! CSC148. Thanks for making me grow.
没有评论:
发表评论