2015年3月25日星期三

Week 11

Turn back to see my steps left behind
    At my first slog of 148. I said I does not like any form of writing.  How naive am I? 

    Emotion and attitudes are a reflection of our innermost being. Why don't I not writing? To be 

honest, I do not feel confidence about my writing skills and do not want this become a factor 

affecting my grades. It is just an excuse for me to escape from confronting my weakness. 

    I really need to adjust my mind. Talking and words are really plain to express our feeling exactly.

 But when I typing all of this, my minds are thinking of many things. Introspection is always good 

and let us have a rest to comb our life and adjust the direction of the goal. 

    Life is full of change, calm down and take it. Nothing is not could gonna make it. So, why should 

I  be frustrated? Such a great life, so many helpful friends, caring family, all devoted instructors and 

even the strangers who once smiled towards you.

   I need turn my head and move on.

3 条评论:

  1. Your writing is very good! It's great that you don't feel discouraged anymore because I'm sure a lot of students feel that way :) Keep writing on!

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Thanks for your kindness, which really give me much more motivation.

      删除
  2. I'm happy that you have come to these realizations. I really respect your honesty and I think the name of your SLOG is fitting. Good luck with your exams!

    回复删除